- Nou Pometes Té El Pomer – Nine little apples on the apple tree
- El Pare Se’n Va Al Mercat – Father goes to the market
- Vuit Pometes Té El Pomer – Eight little apples on the apple tree
- La Cercavila – The parade
- Set Pometes Té El Pomer – Seven little apples on the apple tree
- Baix del pont de Cullera – Under the bridge of Cullera
- Sis Pometes Té El Pomer – The apple tree has six little apples
- Cinc Pometes Té El Pomer – The apple tree has five little apples
- Una Dona Llarga I Prima – A long, thin woman
- Quatre Pometes Té El Pomer – The apple tree has four little apples
- Pinyeta, Pinyol
- Tres Pometes Té El Pomer – The apple tree has three little apples
- El Maridet – The hubby
- Dues Pometes Té El Pomer – The apple tree has two little apples
- Son Son Veni Veni
- Una Pometa Té El Pomer – A little apple tree has an apple
- El sinyor Ramón – Mr Ramon
- Cap Pometa Té El Pomer – No apple has the apple tree
Mirna Vilasís: vocals, diatonic accordion, and metallophone; Xavi Múrcia: vocals, guitar, Hurdygurdy, bagpipes and flabiol and tamboril; Toni Pujol: double bass; Ernest Martínez: percussion; Kei Macías: Sound; Direction and arrangements of the songs: Mirna Vilasís & Xavi Múrcia; Selection of songs: Mirna Vilasís; Idea and script: Mirna Vilasís i Xavi Múrcia; Scenography: Berta Vidal & Raül Vilasís.
Created, recorded, and mixed at the Discos a mà studio in Argelaguer in autumn 2002.
(This disc is recorded entirely in Catalan and is not translated into any other language).