Touring Spain, and the first steps that bring us closer to presenting No moon in Shanghai, China.
Thanks to the objectives set in the SDE (Economic Development Service of the Generalitat de Catalunya) consultancy for 2022 with Toni González, we have carried out intense work that is already bearing fruit.
In 2023-2024, thanks to our participation in FETEN (European Performing Arts Fair for Children of Gijón/Xixón) and the Award for Best Original Music FETEN 2023, we will present No moon in different programmes in Spain:
- International Puppet Festival in Bilbao
- Festival Meeting Baby in Santander
- Christmas programme Butaka Txikia in Vitòria
- Programme It’s Christmas at the LAVA! in Valladolid
- Family programme at the Sala La Carreta in Elche
- Family programme at the Sala l’Horta in València
- Family programme at the Teatro Cánovas in Málaga
We reinforce our presence in Spain by presenting ourselves at the main festivals and stage circuits of the autonomous communities and by attending prestigious professional fairs (Fira Tàrrega, Mostra d’Igualada, Mercartes, etc.).
Moreover, we actively participate in the professional activities at the fairs, as we did last year, for example at the lunch with international programmers at La Mostra d’Igualada, which allowed us to present our project to programmers from Ireland, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, China, Italy, etc.
Thanks to these actions, we are weaving relationships with programming spaces in Shanghai (China) and Thessaloniki (Greece) to take a further step towards internationalisation and present No moon worldwide.